Last updated: November 2, 20222
In the course of using the services available on our website, we, as data controller, collect and process personal data about users.
1. We are committed to
In order to respect the privacy of users, we undertake to guarantee the protection of personal data of any person concerned by our processing operations on our site and application.
We also undertake to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to all processing of personal data that we implement, in particular the amended "Data Protection Act" of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter "Data Protection Act") and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (hereinafter "GDPR").
- The lawful, fair and transparent processing of your personal data;
- A limitation of the collection of personal data to specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Minimization of personal data in the context of an adequate collection, relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are processed;
- The accuracy of the personal data collected and updated;
- The secure processing of personal data collected respecting the principles of integrity and confidentiality;
- The limitation of the storage of personal data to a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Within our company, we make all our employees aware of the need to respect these rules. We respect the rules set out by the French personal data protection authority, the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (hereafter « CNIL »).
2. The purposes
Our company processes data for specific purposes and each data processing carried out pursues a legitimate, determined and explicit purpose.
All the processing that we implement requires an appropriate and justified collection of data. We ensure that we only collect and use data that is adequate, relevant, limited and necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Indeed, the processing is necessary for the performance of the services we offer and they respond to contractual necessity, to the legitimate interest of our company, to legal and regulatory obligations and pursue the following purposes :
- To respond to and follow up on your job applications, unsolicited applications and requests for information;
- To provide an optimal and user-friendly website;
- To ensure good communication;
- Improve your user experience on our site ;
- To send information such as updates and/or advertisements about our services and their development
- To collect statistics to improve and personalize the site and the services we offer;
- To conduct surveys, studies, satisfaction surveys and product tests;
- To propose events and/or contests;
- To inform you about our news and services;
- Characterize and analyze your profiles;
- Handle the application process and the eventual presentation to clients;
- Ensure proper management of possible disputes;
- To ensure proper management of rights in the sense of the applicable regulation on the protection of personal data (RGPD).
We collect common personal data.
When you register as a Brand or Influencer, you fill out a form in which we may collect:
- Brand : Brand name, email address, phone number, brand logo as well as brand theme.
- Influencer : Influencer's nickname, email address, phone number, age, profile picture and the theme of the influencer's account.
Some data is only mandatory when it is necessary for us to process your request or when it is required by the use of our application to answer your request in a relevant way.
In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, including fraud, failure to provide or inaccuracy of certain data may result in a decision not to accept your registration.
When you communicate with us by email or on social networks, we may save these exchanges.
We also store your communication preferences, for example, when you subscribe or unsubscribe to one of our newsletters or when you choose to receive communications through other channels (such as Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok and LinkedIn).
We also store information about your interests or preferences shared by you by leaving comments on our social networks or by completing satisfaction surveys.
When you visit our website or application, we may record your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring site and browsing behavior.
For specific events or contests that we may offer in addition to our regular services, we may collect other types of data than those described above. In this case and in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions, information on the processing of this data may be communicated to you in specific mentions when you register for these events and contests.
We do not collect any particular personal data without your consent. Indeed, in view of the legal and regulatory provisions, particularly with regard to Article 9 of the RGPD, personal data of a sensitive nature will only be collected with your consent. This concerns information that may indirectly give indications about your religious beliefs, your state of health or your ethnic origin.
Please note that we never ask for sensitive information and we do not recommend that you provide such information when using our services. In the event that you wish to provide such information, we will consider that you have given us your consent..
When you use our website or application, we may collect information through cookies. For more information, please read our Cookie Management Policy.
4. The recipients
Within our company, your personal data are processed by all the staff, duly authorized.
For specific events or contests that we may offer in addition to our usual services, we may share your personal data with third parties, in particular partners participating in these events or contests. In this case and in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions, information on the processing of this data may be communicated to you in specific mentions when you register for these events and contests.
The sharing of personal data is only carried out when it is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the services we offer. In addition, we require all of our service providers and partners to implement security measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data.
The personal data we collect on the website and the application are for internal use only and are not communicated, transferred or disclosed to third parties without your express written consent.
In the event of the need to protect or defend our rights against legal action and those of third parties, or for reasons of public interest, we may also be required to transmit some of your personal data to public authorities (police officers, courts or any other authorized third party) if the disclosure of this information is required by legal provisions, regulations or legal proceedings in force.
Within our company, we undertake, in compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions and the recommendations of the CNIL, to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that required for the purposes for which they are collected and processed (see Purposes) without exceeding twenty-four (24) months.
In order to ensure security and to settle an ongoing dispute, we may have to process personal data for a period longer than that required by the above provisions.
In compliance with legal and regulatory provisions and in particular Article 32 of the RGPD, we implement technical and organizational measures to secure all personal data that we collect.
Our measures are designed to prevent any destruction, loss, disclosure or unauthorized access to this personal data, whether accidental or unlawful.
We also have a procedure for responding to potential breaches of personal data security
In the event that you become aware of a breach of confidentiality of your personal data, we invite you to contact us immediately at the following address: email@example.com.
7. The right
In compliance with the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, you can contact us to exercise all of the following rights :
- Right to withdraw consent: In compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions, certain data are processed only after expressly obtaining your consent. At any time, you have the right to tell us that you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the link in our emails. For more information about your consent to cookies, please see our Cookie Management.
- Right of access: At any time, you have the right to ask us for a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. We will only transmit this information, as soon as possible and subject to not harming the rights and freedoms of others, after having verified that you are the person entitled to make this request. In this case, we will not fail to inform you of the purposes of the processing concerned by the categories of data processed as well as all other information relating to this processing (duration of the conservation of your data and other rights you have).
- Right of rectification : At any time, you have the right to ask us to correct any incorrect personal data concerning you. In view of the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of such data.
- Right to object : At any time, you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data. This right only applies in cases where our legitimate interests are the legal basis for the processing (see Purposes). In the event that the personal data is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims, we may reject this request.
- Right to be forgotten : At any time, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data. This right can be exercised under the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the RGPD, in particular when the data are no longer necessary with regard to the purposes for which we have collected and processed them or when they have been processed unlawfully. We will only proceed with this deletion, as soon as possible and subject to not harming the rights and freedoms of others, after having verified that you are the person entitled to make this request. In addition, in the case of legal or regulatory requirements, particularly with regard to security, fraud prevention or pending litigation, personal data may be retained.
Request the deletion of your data
- Right to data portability : At any time, you have the right to ask us to provide the personal data you have directly provided to us in a structured format, if their processing is based on the collection of your consent or the performance of a contract. The other legal bases do not give the right to the portability of personal data. In case it is possible, you have the right to ask us to carry out this transfer of data to another controller.
- Right to limit data processing : At any time, you have the right to ask us to limit the way we collect and process any personal data about you. This right can be exercised under the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR, in particular when you dispute the fact that your personal data is incorrect. It should be noted that this right does not give rise to the deletion of your personal data.
8. Contact us
7 Allée des Saules
In order to process your request in the best possible conditions, we thank you for accompanying your request with the elements necessary for your identification.
We commit ourselves to answer you as soon as possible, which may differ according to the complexity of your request.
In the event that we are unable to respond to your request, we invite you to contact the competent data protection authority (CNIL).